1. Terms & Conditions
- In these Terms & Conditions, "Event" means the event for which you have purchased a Reservation, "the Organisers", "we", "us" and "our" means the organisers of Astrocamp; "you", "your", "reservation holders" and "guests" means you as the reservation holder, "reservation" means any valid reservation or booking confirmation which permits you to attend the Event.
- All reservations are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Purchase and/or use of a reservation(s) to enter the Event constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on your behalf and on the behalf of any person for whom you are purchasing reservations.
- The Organisers reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and at our sole discretion. Updates will be published on the AstroCamp website.
- Directives and statements posted or announced at the Event also form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry to the Event.
- In the instance of a breach of any of the Terms and Conditions the Organisers reserves the right to cancel the reservation(s) and eject the offender(s) and retain all monies paid.
2. Age Policy
- Anyone aged 15 or under must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18 or over.
- Anyone aged 16 or 17 may attend unaccompanied with consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18's on site.
- Proof of age may be required on Entry to the event and when purchasing alcohol. Recognised and accepted forms of ID are Photo Driving or Provisional Driving License, Passport and Proof of Age Cards with PASS (hologram) logo. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission if we are in any doubt whatsover as to the age of the person being presented as being under the requisite age.
- Anyone under the age of 18 caught drinking or in the possession of alcohol will have the alcohol confiscated and may be ejected from the Event.
- Anyone over the age of 18 caught buying alcohol for someone under the age of 18 will be ejected from the Event.
- It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the Event for any children in your party regardless of official age restrictions, this includes considering the type of attendees the Event is likely to attract and whether the Event is a suitable environment for children in your party. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of the Event, including the behaviour of other attendees, causes offence to you or any children on whose behalf you have purchased tickets.
3. Reservation Purchase
- Only customers holding a valid reservation will be admitted to the Event.
- Reservations are transferable on a like-for-like basis. Re-sale or attempted re-sale is not allowed.
- Reservations may not be used as part of a promotion, competition, advertising, or be given away as part of a product or service package or for commercial gain without the permission of the Organisers. Any attempt to do so will result in the reservation being void and any person holding such a reservation will be refused entry to, or ejected from the Event without refund.
- Reservation price and availability may be subject to change without notice.
- Upon purchase please check reservations carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. reservations are not issued on a sale or return basis and refunds will not be made on returned reservations unless provided for under these Terms and Conditions.
- Ownership or possession of a reservation does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the reservation.
4. Entry Policy
- The Organisers reserves the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you from the Event. In particular but without limitation you may be refused admission to or removed from the Event for any of the following reasons: for health and safety reasons; if you behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if you use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if, in the Organisers' reasonable opinion, you are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if you breach these Terms or the Starparty Etiquette.
- No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from the site at the discretion of the Organisers.
- If you are refused entry to the Event, or have been previously ejected, you may not purchase another ticket or otherwise gain entry.
5. Trading & Commercial Activity
- Only those specifically authorised by the Organiserss to undertake trading, marketing or commercial activity at the Event may do so.
- The Event is a "rain or shine" event. However, cancellations are allowed subject to the following terms.
- Cancellations made more than 8 weeks before the Event will be refunded in full, less a £25 cancellation fee per adult.
- Cancellations within 8 weeks of the Event cannot be refunded.
- The Organisers may waive the cancellation fee at our sole discretion.
- Camping, and access to the campsite, is strictly subject to the purchase of a reservation. Offsite ticket holders are forbidden to camp at the Event and anyone found in the campsite or camping without a on-site reservation will be removed from the Event.
- Campers should pitch tents in designated camping areas only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas.
- You should bring a tent that is sized for the number of occupants. We reserve the right to refuse to allow any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk.
- We will not be liable for any failure to provide any advertised facilities within the camping area.
- All items are brought and left at your own risk.
- You agree that the Organisers, there servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property however caused (including by the Organisers or its servants or agents) in any circumstances a) unless due to the negligence or willfully malicious act of the Organisers, its servants or agents and/or (b) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Organisers’s reasonable control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments. The Organisers will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
- You agree that the Organisers shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event and/or our obligations under these Terms and Conditions including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organisers will not have any liability to you whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event.
- To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Organisers shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
- If the Organisers delays or fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that the Organisers has waived its right to do so.
- These Terms and Conditions together with the ticket purchase terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between you and the Organisers relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.